Embedded System Lab
The embedded systems are highly optimized to perform limited duties of particular needs. They can be control, process, medical, signal, and image processing applications. The importance of embedded systems is growing continuously. Exponentially increasing computing power, ubiquitous connectivity and convergence of technology have resulted in hardware/software systems being embedded within everyday products and places.
Aim of Research
- To develop and promote human resources to be expertise in controlling consumer electronic devices of a variety of materials system.
- To develop and promote human resources who can control the supply chain in factories and workshops.
- To outcome the computer technology professionals in electronic circuit layouts design.
- To emerge the technician, professionals and entrepreneurs who can work and help for the government in developing stage.
Domain of Research
- Microcontroller Programming
- Control Systems Engineering
- Robotics Control System Engineering
- Electronic Design Engineering
- Printed Circuit Design
- Embedded System Design
- Industrial Based Robotic Control System
The current implementation of the lab
Currently, Mr. Kengo TAKEDA, JICA Volunteer is giving training for the basic concept of Embedded System from March to December 2015. Trainings will also cooperate with other institutes.
Member of Embedded System