Admission Requirements for Master Program
The Master program is a comprehensive and challenging post graduate programme with area specialisations. It encompasses the latest research findings, both applied and fundamental. The programme also provides advanced and in-depth knowledge of IT to prepare the students for challenges in IT career. The programme is a full-time course.
Programme to specialise in one of these areas:
- Computer Science
- Computer Technology
The candidates must possess:
- A bachelor degree with Grade A or B for computer science/technology field.
Programme Structure for Master's Degrees (M.C.Sc./M.C.Tech.)
- Students have to attend one year (two semesters) course work and one year thesis work.
- Students are required to pass all semesters in mid-term and final examination of course work.
- Students are required to fulfill the attendance percentage up to 75% for course work. Otherwise they have no chance to sit for the exams.
- Thesis work resumes continuously after successful completion of course work exam.
Duration of Programme
The Master programme is full-time and divided into two semesters in course work year.
|:||December to April|
|:||May to October|
The submission of Thesis should be done within one year.
Candidates must achieve a successful completion of their course work and thesis.