Admission Requirements for Graduate Program
The graduate program is a basic and challenging undergraduate programme with area specialisations. It encompasses the basic IT technology, both applied and fundamental. The programme also provides advanced and in-depth knowledge of IT to prepare the students for challengens in IT career. The programme is full-time courses.
- Candidates must pass the matriculation exam held by government,
- Candidates must possess the total exam marks specified by the University.
Programme Structure for Bachelor Degrees
UCSY offers the following programs for bachelor degrees
- B.C.Sc (Knowledge Engineering)
- B.C.Sc (Software Engineering)
- B.C.Sc (Cyber Security and Forensics)
- B.C.Sc (Business Information Systems)
- B.C.Tech (Embedded Systems)
- B.C.Tech (Computer Communication and Networks)
- Students have to take nine semesters course work and one semester internship for bachelor degree.
- Students must complete the total credit specified for bachelor degree.
- Students must understand and follow class attendance and participation policy such as: quizzes, assignments, test, final exam.
- After completing the bachelar degree program, qualified students can join to Master degree program.
Duration of Programme
The bachelor programme is full-time and divided into two semesters in every course work year.
|:||December to March|
|:||June to September|
|:||May to August|