- Authors must create a user account to submit papers.
- Use REGISTER link for user account creation which will lead to the user profile page.
- After filling in the required fields of the form (marked by asterisk '*'), a confirmation email will be sent to you with username and password.
- Please provide valid name and email address, since these will be used later for sending you relevant information about your submission.
- The same user account can be used for multiple submissions and you do not need to create a new user account for each paper you submit.
- After having a user account, you can log in with your username and password under LOG IN.
- By logging in, you can follow the progress of your abstract online via SUBMIT A NEW MANUSCRIPT.
- Only one submission is required for a manuscript. Please use UPDATE link for any changes to this manuscript.
- The UPDATE option enables you to make changes up until the submission deadline (title, authors, abstracts and file)
- If you have already submitted papers, you can always access the list with your submissions and their status of every phase such as Submitted, Being Review and Paper Status on SUBMISSION MANAGEMENT.
Papers should report on original research relevant to any of the areas of computer applications with experimental and theoretical results, case studies and technology demonstrations. Prospective authors are invited to submit papers of not more than 8 pages of double column text. Each submission should also enclose the following information: paper title, author name, abstract as well as the contact information of the responsible author (postal address, e-mail address, and phone and fax numbers). Paper will be accepted only by electronic submission if possible, by email attachment. All submitted technical papers will undergo a formal review process on the basis of technical quality, originality, significance and clarity. Prospective authors are expected to present their paper at the conference. Conference proceedings will be published both on paper and electronically and will be available to all the conference participants.
Registration Fee (Non-local)
- IEEE Member : USD 200
- IEEE Non-Member : USD 300
Registration Fee (Local)
- IEEE Member : MMK 75,000
- IEEE Non-Member : MMK 150,000
15th November, 2020
- 10th December, 2020
16th December, 2020
- 14th January, 2021
Camera Ready Due
6th January, 2021
- 31st January, 2021